"50 Ways To Change Your Mind And
Change The World" By Chuck Spezzano
"50 ways to change your mind and change the world"
is a full-on manual to transform our lives.
The fifty principles explained in the book touch any and every area of our lives where we could have a problem, and gives us the tools to deal with our problems successfully.
Each chapter, which can be read independently, deals with a different aspect of our lives and proposes exercises to change for the better.
"50 ways to change your mind and change the world" contains a large number of gems of wisdom and practical advice to use in our lives immediately.
These are four of the principles that I found most interesting:
- Attitude: Our attitude towards anything dictates pretty much the result; thus it is important that we choose to have a positive one.
Chuck Spezzano gives us the start if we find ourselves having a negative attitude: "If you are on the negative side, make a new choice and imagine yourself turning around and coming up into the positive side of the scale. Make the choice to use anything negative in your life as a means of learning, healing, peace and happiness."
- The power of choice: It is in our hands to take responsibility for our lives and for the choices we make - and exercising the power of choice leads to a happier life.
As the author puts it, "For example, we cannot have a problem or be feeling poorly unless we have chosen to judge someone. We can choose to let this judgement go and regain our happiness."
- Fear: The chapter dedicated to healing fear provides great insights into understanding fear. The author explains: "Fear is trying to deal with the future before it arrives, which is impossible".
He gives great tools to deal with fear, and explains its relationship to problems: "One of the most common fears at the root of every problem is a fear of the next step."
- Learning the lesson: This is probably one of the chapters that most resonated with me: "Life will knock louder and louder until we answer the door to learn the lesson. If we barricade the door or pretend no one is home, life has a way of knocking our door down to deliver the message."
Because "50 ways to change your mind and change the world" dedicates each chapter to one specific topic, you can find many more pearls in its pages:
- Bonding: "The lines of bonding provide a certain level of safety and protection for those who are bonded, while creating greater ease to accomplish more."
- Happiness: "Happiness comes from love, joining and the success of partnership, which is the opposite of the ego as separation, competition and specialness."
- Dealing with others: "Imagine treating everyone as your friend as if their interests were yours. If we began to treat everyone as our friends, whether they lived next door or ten thousand miles away, the world would quickly change and grow into an ethic of sharing, cooperation, mutuality and teamwork."
- The present: "Unless we are totally present - in which case we are vibrant, successful, happy and joyful - some past pattern is programming our lives and experience."
I am sure that you will find
useful in some way, given the amount of different topics covered.
You can also find insights on forgiveness, letting go, having a purpose, being rather than doing, guilt, success, or the great list of 100 dynamics that are the most common core issues to problems.
All in all, "50 ways to change your mind and change the world" is a compendium to live a happier and more peaceful life; it's an excellent manual to keep handy and re-read the chapters that most resonate with you from time to time.
"Imagine you are at a crossroads. One of the choices facing you will take you forward in a whole new, but true, direction. The other choice eventually circles back until you will be at the same crossroads once again a few years from now. Take the new way you are called upon to be a leader."
Back From "50 Ways To Change Your Mind And Change The World" To "Positive Thinking Books"
Yes To Life
'Yes To Life' contains tips and techniques to deal better with the challenges of life and to maintain a state of peace and joy.
Click here to buy your copy now
From Conflict to Calm
'From Conflict To Calm' will help you move smoothly from confrontation to peace. Here you have the keys to creating a peaceful relationship with anybody!***
Make sure you get your copy of the newsletter...
Find out more and buy your own copy of 'From Conflict to Calm'
Sign Up For Free Below Right Now!
What people are saying about this site:"TBOPT is a treasure-trove of spirit enriching gems! Every visit uplifts me. Thanks so much." - Susan, US
"Your site is one of the few that I actually wanted to explore and peruse over - and that's one reason why I joined your newsletter so I could be encouraged to do so on a regular basis. I think your positive energy shines through on this website and it's a pleasure that I can point my site visitors to a site like yours!" - Steve, UK (http://www.selfhelpcollective.com/)
"...Your website is great, to the point, uplifting, and a real joy." - Max, UK
"...You're having an impact on others as well with your great website. I'm impressed by all the information you give..." - Lisa, US
"What a wonderful site. I can't explain what a difference it has made me view my life and problems (what problems?). It has such an amazing amount of info and tips that really work. Keep up the good work. This is a site that I will visit as much as possible. God bless." - Brian, UK
"Hi Cris, I just started visiting TBOPT but already a fan. Great site, Great effort. You are doing a magnificent job spreading the light of positive thinking to others." - Ruby, Pakistan
"With sites like this one, I am doing SO MUCH BETTER than I was 6 months ago. I really appreciate all the time and thought you put into your site. Thank you very much :-)" - Renee, US
"Thanks so much for your work on this lovely and meaningful website... [...] I love your positive art venture...what a wonderful way to share the joys of art and its transformative healing properties..." - Supria, Canada (http://supriasdesigns-encausticmusings.blogspot.com/)
"Really enjoy your site" - Stephanie, US
"Your site inspired me and I sincerely believe in your message. Thank you for enlightening me. I will visit again." - Laura
"I'm always on the look out for positive & inspirational sites and I'm so glad to have found yours - you're doing a great job, keep it up!" - Nikki, South Africa
"I enjoy your writings very much. Keep up the good work." - Dr Norm, Canada (http://drnormwilliams.blogspot.com/)
"Thank you for sharing this positive message. I will pass on this site. Thank you." - Terry, US