Positive Thinking Ideas To Keep On Keeping On
A wide selection of positive thinking ideas for you
Are you having a positive day?
Great! Wonderful! Please keep it up!
Not such a good day? Not to worry!
That is why I have brought to you these ideas for positive thinking.
Get hooked on any of them when you want a boost of positive energy or a change to a positive mood.
Positive thinking ideas
Here are some positive ideas for you...
- Accept that everything simply is. Things simply are the way they are, and everything is well. A lot of frustration and negative thinking arise when we don't accept that what is just is, and we want things to be different.
- Practice living in the present. The past can't be changed and the future is uncertain; the only moment that you really have is the present. 'Practicing the power of now' by Eckhart Tolle is a great book to learn how to be in the present more often.
- Bookmark a good positive thinking blog. Visit it daily and get your dose of positive thoughts. I recommend to you Susan's blog High on Happiness.
- Keep a gratitude journal to help you dedicate some time daily to being grateful. Being thankful for what we have is one of the most powerful positive thinking ideas to bring positive change in our lives.
- Make some time and space for yourself daily. This will help you to restore your inner peace, listen to your intuition and understand yourself better.
Some of us find it very helpful to meditate as well.
- Read a few pages of a positive thinking book daily. Do that in the morning to start your day in a positive mood; you can choose one of these positive thinking books or download for free this free gratitude ebook.
- Laugh and smile daily! This is one of the positive thinking ideas that we easily overlook. Laughing, specially, helps you relax, uplifts your mood and helps you to take life more lightly.
Find a good comedy, a stack of jokes, or your own way to laugh at something, silly as it may be. Did you know that there are even laughing clubs, with people who gather to laugh together? :)
- Listen to music. We all have our favourite songs, those that make us see the world in a positive light, that make us jump full of happiness and joy.
Play any of your songs, or even better, compile your own list of favourite 'Feel-good' music.
- Visit a positive thinking forum. There you can share positive thinking with others, perhaps even help someone and get motivated by reading other people's stories.
My recommendation is the Thoughts from the Universe forums.
- Make your own script of how you would like things to be. Should the first of these positive ideas fail (to accept what is), you can always let your imagination flow and write your own beautiful script and have fun doing it.
Reality keeps on being reality (for the moment), but you place yourself in a positive state when you write your own script - and then you can just get on with the next thing.
These positive ideas can help you to go through difficult times more easily. Complement them with these great positive thinking activities.
"Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood."
David Hudson Burnham
Back to Resilient Positive Thinking